Your shopping cart is empty!
1. This page providesinformation about the management of users data when they connect anduse this site, www.monorigine.it
2. This information isalso valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for thepurposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, General DataProtection Regulation. These regulations provide for the protectionof persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personaldata.
3. The information isprovided only for Monorigine site and not for other websites that maybe consulted by the user through links contained in the site.
4. The purpose of thisdocument is to provide information on the methods, timing and natureof the information that the data controllers must provide to userswhen connecting to the Monorigine web pages, regardless of thepurposes of the connection, according to Italian and Europeanlegislation.
5. The information may bechanged due to the introduction of new rules in this regard,therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is underthe age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he/ she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization ofhis / her parents or guardians.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1.1. The data controlleris the natural or legal person, public authority, service or otherbody that, individually or together with others, determines thepurposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals withsafety profiles.
1.2. With regards to thiswebsite, the data controller is Novaera srl, with registered officein Strada Prov. Cesanense 199-201-203, Castelvecchio (PU), Italy. Forany clarification or rights' exercise, the user can contact it at thefollowing email address: email@example.com
2 - Data Protection Officer
2.1. The Data Protection Officer is the natural or legal person, public authority,service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of thedata controller.
2.2. Pursuant to Article28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the dataowner, the Data Protection Officer for the Monorigine site isGianluca Anniballi, owner of Novaera srl
3 - Data processing place
2.1. The processing ofdata generated by the use of the Monorigine site takes place at theheadquarters in Strada Prov. Cesanense 199-201-203, Castelvecchio(PU), Italy.
2.2. In case of necessity,the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by theData Protection Officer or subjects appointed by him forthis purpose at the related office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Cookies types
1.2. A cookie consists ofa reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a webserver and can only be read by the server that made the transfer.This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
1.3. Cookies do not recordany personal information and any identifiable information will not bestored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or allcookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the servicesoffered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the optionsrelated to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types ofcookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
2.1. There are manytechnologies used to store information on the user's computer, whichare then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and usedis that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and tofacilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessaryfor the transmission of communications on the electronic network orthe supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2.2. The settings tomanage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internetbrowser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the generaldeactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings ofhis internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or preventaccess to some parts of the site.
2.3. The use of technicalcookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
2.4. Cookies that areinserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or thestatistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if usedfor the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of thesite, which can collect information in aggregate form on the numberof users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, thesame rules provided for technical cookies are valid for analyticscookies, in terms of information and consent,.
2.5. From the point ofview of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies thatare deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and areused to identify the user and avoid logging on every page visited,and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry orcancellation by the user.
2.6. Session cookies maybe installed in order to allow access and visit to the reserved areaof the site, as an authenticated user.
2.7. They are not storedpermanently but only for the duration of the navigation until thebrowser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their useis strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiersconsisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary toallow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
3.1. In relation to theprovenance, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directlyfrom the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to thecomputer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
3.2. Persistent cookiesare often third-party cookies.
3.3. The majority ofthird-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identifyonline behavior, understand the interests and then customize theadvertising proposals for users.
3.4. Third-partyanalytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domainsof the aforementioned third parties, external to the site.
3.5. Third-partyanalytical cookies are used to find information on user behavior onthe Monorigine website. The survey takes place anonymously, in orderto monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Thethird-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating tousers, in order to propose advertising messages in line with thechoices expressed by the users themselves.
3.6. The use of thesecookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves.Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies andindications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relatedweb pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
4.1. Profiling cookies arethose that create profiles related to the user and are used to sendadvertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by thesame in the context of surfing the net.
4.2. When these types ofcookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
4.3. Article 22 of EURegulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protectionwill apply.
5 - Support in yourbrowser configuring
5.1. The user can alsomanage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deletingcookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set forthe site.
5.2. For furtherinformation and support you can also visit the specific help page ofthe web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1.1. Like all websites,this site also makes use of log files in which information, collectedin an automated manner, is kept during user visits. The informationcollected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP)address;
- type of browser anddevice parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internetservice provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin ofthe visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number ofclicks.
1.2. The above informationis processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusivelyaggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of thesite, and for security reasons. This information will be processedaccording to the legitimate interests of the holder.
1.3. For security purposes(spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automaticallyrecorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address,which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order toblock attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to otherusers, or in any harmful activities or constituting a crime. Suchdata are never used for the identification or profiling of the user,but only for the protection of the site and its users, suchinformation will be treated according to the legitimate interests ofthe owner.
1.5. The information thatusers of the site deem to make public through the services and toolsmade available to them, are provided by the user knowingly andvoluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding anyviolation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they havepermission to enter personal data of third parties or contentsprotected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purposes of dataprocessing
2.1. The data collected bythe site during its operation are used for the purposes indicatedabove and for the following purposes:
- organization, managementand execution of the supply of the requested goods, also through thecommunication of data to third parties;
- any support andafter-sales services;
- newsletters andpromotions;
- fulfillment of legalobligations or other obligations required by the competentAuthorities.
2.2. The collected datarelating to the shipping address will be transferred to the courierwho will take care of the delivery and will be responsible for therelated data processing.
2.3. Personal data arestored to allow the continuous use of the Monorigine sales service,for as long as necessary to continue the described purposes. Forexample, the transaction history is kept, so that you can review thepurchases made, and the addresses used for order delivery is alsokept, so that you do not have to re-enter them with each purchase.
2.4. The data used forsecurity purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept forthe time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 - Data provided by theuser
3.1. As indicated above,the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to theaddresses indicated on this website entails the subsequentacquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond torequests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
3.2. Specific summaryinformation will be progressively reported or displayed on the pagesof the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Social Network Plugin
4.1. This site can alsoincorporate plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order toallow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. Theseplugins don't set any cookie when accessing the page, to safeguardthe privacy of users. Possibly cookies are set, if so provided bysocial networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary useof the plugin. Please note that if the user browses being logged intothe social network then he has already consented to the use ofcookies conveyed through this site at the time of registration to thesocial network.
4.2. The collection anduse of the information obtained by the plugin use are governed by therespective privacy policies of the social networks:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EURegulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Monorigine websitetherefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of theinterested party to ask the holder for access to personal data(Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7,paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), therectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or thelimitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EURegulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment(Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to dataportability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to requestcancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformationinto anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of thelaw, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposesfor which the data are been collected or subsequently processed(Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain theattestation that the operations of updating, rectification,integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformationhave been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, ofthose to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, exceptin the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves ause of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right(Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree no.196/2003);
3. The requests can besent to the data controller, by sending an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org,or by accessing your account, going in the "My Account"section and then selecting "Manage your Personal Data".
4. If the treatment isbased on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - oron art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use ofgenetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs,philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin,political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent atany time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment basedon the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the eventof violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaintwith the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as theauthority responsible for monitoring the processing in the ItalianState.
6. For a more in-depthexamination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 andfollowing of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of LegislativeDecree no. 196/2003.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TOEXTRA UE COUNTRIES
1. This site may sharesome of the data collected with services located outside the EuropeanUnion. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn)through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transferis authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EURegulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. Thecompanies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the PrivacyShield.
2. Data will never betransferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditionsset out in Article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATAPROVIDED
1. This site processes thedata of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriatesecurity measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure,modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing iscarried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizationalmethods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to theowner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in theorganization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing,legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers ofthird party technical services, couriers postal services, hostingproviders, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access tothe data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THISDOCUMENT
1. This document may besubject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodicallyconsult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislativenews.
2. The document wasupdated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and inparticular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.
These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.
These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.